My guest on this episode is Dan Norris, a serial entrepreneur, 4X best-selling author and international speaker.
In this episode, we go through lessons learned on his journey from HR employee, elearning/website agency, analytics dashboard startup, WPCurve a WordPress support service recently sold to GoDaddy, and Black Hops craft brewery on the Gold Coast Australia.
In this episode:
- How Dan came up with prices for his online and offline businesses, including a live demo.
- Managing and not-underestimating costs.
- How Dan thinks about reports.
- Flaws when planning a startup.
Links and mentions:
- Dan Norris website
- Dan on Twitter and Instagram
- Dan’s Mastermind (paid)
- 7 Day Startup facebook group (free)
- Black Hops Brewing
- Karly Nimmo
- The 7 Day Startup book
- Xero accounting software
- Content Machine book
- Superfast Business podcast by James Schramko
- Inc 500 list
- Operation Brewery book
- Lessons learned opening our brewery business (follow up to book)
- Dan’s annual goals posts
- Operation Brewery podcast
Any big “a ha” moments for you while listening? Got a favourite takeaway? Let me know in the comments below.
Thanks for listening!
P.S. Got a question for my next Q&A episode? Send it in.