My guest is Genecia Alluora Luo, the founder of Soul Rich Woman, an online community dedicated to empowering women to build their businesses.
In this episode, we discuss what Genecia learned from the long journey she has taken in entrepreneurship. We follow her through the early days at fourteen and teaching fitness trainers, to the newfound passion for giving women a place to find support and tools for improving their skills.
In this episode:
- Genecia’s first business at the age of 14 and how it started.
- Why procrastination steals opportunities.
- How Genecia set her prices for the cafe business.
- Every number is important and they do affect your business.
- Why Genecia is so detailed oriented.
- When the cafe was sold.
- Why people buy retail businesses.
- The importance of knowing your market and customer.
- What happened after the cafe sold?
- Genecia’s online webinars.
- The 3 problems Soul Rich Woman tries to solve.
- Why beauty consulting is a big money business.
- Why traffic matters.
- Genecia’s favourite business model.
- How to find a mentor.
- Genecia’s advice to other business owners.
Links and Mentions:
Any big “a ha” moments for you while listening? Got a favourite takeaway? Let me know in the comments below.
Thanks for listening!
P.S. Got a question for my next Q&A episode? Or a question I should ask future guests? Send it in.