My guest on this episode is Jarrod Robinson, a teacher for PE teachers who want to use technology in the classroom at ConnectedPE.com and ThePEGeek.com, and his business TheAppMatch.com develops mobile apps for entrepreneurs.
In this episode:
- His journey from PE teacher to entrepreneur with multiple income streams.
- Why he stopped doing workshops for free and started charging.
- Making the leap from his job to full-time entrepreneurship.
- How he monitors the numbers for all those income streams.
- Using daily revenue goals.
- How he managed his business without bookkeeping reports.
- Not being scared to spend money on growth.
- How he used and uses grants and loans to grow his business.
Links and mentions:
- Jarrod on Superfast Business Podcast with James Schramko
- Xero accounting software
- Putler ecommerce analytics
- Stripe payment processor
- Baremetrics analytics
- Export Market Development Grant (EMDG)
- Xero’s tracking categories and attaching files features
- PayPal Working Capital loans
Any big “a ha” moments for you while listening? Got a favourite takeaway? Let me know in the comments below.
Thanks for listening!
P.S. Got a question for my next Q&A episode? Send it in.