Question from listener Ben: How to invest excess business funds, without distributing to yourself first?
There are many types of investments, but in this episode I focus on business-related options for investing (and “investing”) excess cash.
Disclaimer: No tax, legal, or financial/investment advice on this episode. Talk to a professional!
In this episode:
- Investing in your own business.
- Buying another business.
- Investing in other businesses.
- Starting another business.
Links and Mentions:
- Episode 6: Nigel Moore (selling a business and what to do with the cash)
- Episode 7: Carl Quested (what to do with excess cash)
- Episode 14: Nate Ginsburg (having an investor, selling a business, investing)
- Episode 15: Coran Woodmass (Amazon FBA broker on selling and investing in businesses)
- 5 ways to increase profit in the next week (free download on my Virtual CFO site)
Any big “a ha” moments for you while listening? Got a favourite takeaway? Let me know in the comments below.
Thanks for listening!
P.S. Got a question for my next Q&A episode? Or a question I should ask future guests? Or a suggestion for a future guest to interview? Send it in.