My guest today is Mandi Ellefson of Hands Off CEO. Mandi helps service business owners to find more time, delegate better to their teams, and grow their profitability.
In this episode:
- Mandi’s property manager past.
- How she pivoted into web design.
- Lessons Mandi learned during that time of her life.
- Why you need to be picky about your clients.
- What happens to your business when you have the wrong clients.
- When to raise your rates.
- Where can you provide value?
- Have a good offer for the client.
- How to proactively market yourself.
- The events that led to Hands Off CEO.
- Two powerful tips Mandi has for the listeners.
- Common mistakes owners make in a service business.
- Mandi’s advice for the listeners.
Links and Mentions:
- Hands Off CEO and on Facebook
- Hands Off CEO Facebook Group
- Rapid Delegation Script
- Scale to Freedom Roadmap (5 steps to make your business run without you)
- Hands Off CEO Find Time Now Super Pack
Any big “a ha” moments for you while listening? Got a favourite takeaway? Let me know in the comments below.
Thanks for listening!
P.S. Got a question for my next Q&A episode? Or a question I should ask future guests? Or a suggestion for a future guest to interview? Send it in.