Anna Rova is the founder and host of the Girlskill Podcast, a bi-weekly show that inspires women to live life on their own terms. We talk about her journey from becoming an email marketing specialist, in Malaysia and as a digital nomad, for personal growth companies, through to her “audience first” approach to building her business.
In this episode
- How Anna became a digital nomad.
- Leaving a draining but lucrative job
- How to overcome common money block beliefs and shifting harmful thinking.
- Male entrepreneurs vs. Female entrepreneurs.
- The benefits of defined roles in a partnership.
- Anna’s “audience first” approach.
- How Anna organized her group course.
- The lessons she learned from the first run of courses.
- The 3 goals Anna considers for success.
Links and Mentions:
Any big “a ha” moments for you while listening? Got a favourite takeaway? Let me know in the comments below.
Thanks for listening!
P.S. Got a question for my next Q&A episode? Or a question I should ask future guests? Or a suggestion for a future guest to interview? Send it in.