Today’s Q&A question comes from members of my group program. Tim and Grant ask:
“In all the years you have been doing business accounting/virtual CFO, etc. what are the common patterns or mistakes you see being repeated over and over again? What are the top three things that make you shake your head in frustration?”
In this episode:
- Why tracking your numbers doesn’t have to be an elaborate process.
- Why a bookkeeper is a good investment.
- Keep your personal and business money separate!
- How to make sure you are getting good ROI.
- How to trim expenses.
- The benefits of high margins.
Links and mentions:
Any big “a ha” moments for you while listening? Got a favourite takeaway? Let me know in the comments below.
Thanks for listening!
P.S. Got a question for my next Q&A episode? Or a question I should ask future guests? Or a suggestion for a future guest to interview? Send it in.