Today I continue with my Q&A sessions. Today’s question comes from members of my group program, who have asked me to discuss some of my influences and inspirations. So, I have made a list of books and content creators who have really helped me navigate my career. Keep in mind that some of this is taken from memory as a young man, so some of these recommendations might not hold up as well in today’s market.
If you would like to ask me a business question, just send it along and I’ll see what I can do!
In this episode:
- Rich Dad, Poor Dad started it all.
- The lessons from The Richest Man in Babylon.
- How Think and Grow Rich helps with goal-setting.
- My early exposure to Brian Tracy.
- What the 4 Hour Work Week is really about.
- Why you should check out WP Curve’s Blog
- Other places I find encouragement and accountability.
- Why a good network is key to finding inspiration.
Links and Mentions
- Brian Tracy’s website
- Consulting Unleashed
- Rich Dad, Poor Dad by Robert T. Kiyosaki
- Startups for the Rest of Us
- Tropical MBA podcast
- The Dynamite Circle
- The 4 Hour Workweek by Tim Ferriss
- Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
- The Richest Man in Babylon by George S. Clason
- WP Curve Blog
Any big “a ha” moments for you while listening? Got a favourite takeaway? Let me know in the comments below.
Thanks for listening!
P.S. Got a question for my next Q&A episode? Or a question I should ask future guests? Or a suggestion for a future guest to interview? Send it in.