My guest in this episode is Nigel Moore, who runs My Technology Business which specialises in helping IT support entrepreneurs.
In this episode:
- Nigel’s background
- How he convinced customers to pay in advance instead of 4 months (!) after service delivery
- Monitoring profitability of monthly fixed-fee agreements
- Why not to earn too much margin from a client
- Setting initial prices for fixed-fee agreements
- How he prepared his business for sale
- How he thinks about using the proceeds of his business sale
Links and mentions:
- Nigel on Facebook
- My Technology Business
- Teeth.capital investing
- GoDaddy domain and web hosting
- SME = small-to-medium enterprise, typically under $10 million in annual sales
- SOP = standard operating procedure/process
Any big “a ha” moments for you while listening? Got a favourite takeaway? Let me know in the comments below.
Thanks for listening!
P.S. Got a question for my next Q&A episode? Send it in.