My guest today is Cate Richards, the owner of Team Bonding in Sydney. Team Bonding is a corporate retreat service that organises fun corporate team building events in Sydney, Melbourne, and Brisbane.
Cate takes us on a journey to how she was able to make Team Bonding a successful business. She discusses her financial hardships and offers advice for any business owner who finds themselves on the wrong side of the profit margin.
In this episode:
- Cate’s time in marketing and advertising.
- Her first business failure and how she bounced back.
- The second business failure that led to Team Bonding.
- What made Team Bonding different from her other businesses.
- The good financial habits Cate learned through her experience.
- Cate’s attempts to sell the business and what she has learned.
- The pros and cons of the Airbnb business and why Cate enjoys it.
- Cate’s advice for struggling entrepreneurs.
Links and mentions:
Any big “a ha” moments for you while listening? Got a favourite takeaway? Let me know in the comments below.
Thanks for listening!
P.S. Got a question for my next Q&A episode? Or a question I should ask future guests? Send it in.