My guest today is John Ainsworth, the founder of Data-Driven Marketing, a digital marketing firm dedicated to helping online businesses maximise their marketing strategies. We talk about John’s journey from door-to-door book sales, through using his knowledge to encourage people into sports activities, through to virtual CMO (Chief Marketing Officer) work through Data-Driven Marketing and explains his 5 steps to help his clients increase their revenue using marketing data.
In this episode
- John’s time as a door to door salesman, selling books.
- John’s experience working for a marketing agency.
- How Make Sport Fun began.
- The challenges that are common in a fitness-focused project.
- How John grew Make Sport Fun as a business.
- The method John used to hire new employees.
- The beginning of Data-Driven Marketing.
- The 5 step process John uses to help clients get on the right track.
- The importance of having good analytics.
- How to filter out the useful information.
- John’s free video course.
- John’s advice to listeners.
Links and Mentions:
Any big “a ha” moments for you while listening? Got a favourite takeaway? Let me know in the comments below.
Thanks for listening!
P.S. Got a question for my next Q&A episode? Or a question I should ask future guests? Or a suggestion for a future guest to interview? Send it in.