My guest in this episode is Carl Quested, who runs Agent Mail which helps real estate agents with direct mail and telemarketing.
In this episode:
- Carl’s background
- Negotiating leases and taking on loans after prior business failure
- Moving to payment upfront in an industry that normally has 30-60 day terms
- Monitoring the numbers in a high volume business
- Investing excess cash
Links and mentions:
- Carl on Facebook
- Agent Mail
- The Real Agent Podcast (not just for real estate agents)
- Key Person of Influence course
- Build to Sell book
- Brand Strong
Any big “a ha” moments for you while listening? Got a favourite takeaway? Let me know in the comments below.
Thanks for listening!
P.S. Got a question for my next Q&A episode? Or a question I should ask future guests? Send it in.